Lines open from 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
On all items over £50
except for Furniture.
See Terms & Conditions.
Our Alteration Service is second to none. You might think it is just for ready-made curtains, but we can also alter Roller Blinds, Venetian Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Nets and Voiles. When you buy any of these items you are entitled to use this service at nominal fee. (See rates below) This is a very cost effective way to achieve the design effect you want in your home. An exclusive service only offered to our customers who order online or in one of our retail stores.
We recommend that you let our team do the alterations as we have over 20 years of experience and always aim at perfection.
Our in-house team of professional technicians and experienced seamstresses do all the work so we never outsource to other companies. This means that Chiltern Mills can control quality and deliver the best service to you, giving you peace of mind.
Alteration Price Guide:
|Curtain Alterations From||£7.00|
|Roller Blind Width Alteration. (Recess, Cloth Size.)||£6.00|
|Vertical Blind Width Alteration||£6.00|
|Vertical Blind Drop Alteration||£15.00|
|Venetian Blind Width Alteration. (Recess, Blind Size)||£6.00|
|Venetian Blind Drop Alteration.||£6.00|
Alteration charges for Net Curtain are based on the width that you buy. Net Curtains are cut to the nearest metre. Alteration for Voiles are based on the price per Voile panel starting at £3 per panel.
Please note that we cannot offer any refunds or exchanges on goods that have used our Alteration Service so please double check all the measurements you take before placing your order.
Alterations services we offer
Terms and Conditions
- Your curtains, blinds, nets and voiles will be checked for any manufacturer faults before any alterations commence. In the event of any delay we will notify you accordingly.
- We will alter your curtains, blinds, nets and voiles to the measurement provided by you. We cannot be held responsible if this measurement proves to be inaccurate. For further help please consult our measuring guide or contact us.
- Once the alteration is complete your goods will be double checked for any faults that may have occurred during the alterations process. Again we will notify you accordingly.
- As soon as the alteration work commences we will charge your credit/debit card with the full amount of your order.
- If we are out of stock of the goods you have ordered we will notify you by email. We will start the alterations as soon as the goods have been delivered to us.
- Once we have begun the alteration process we unfortunately cannot accept any returns, unless faulty.